This page contains answers to the whole game, if you really want something challenging, proceed to The Impossible Quiz.
Answers with blue color text means that the question contains a bomb, the bold blue text means a bomb with a timer, if there is any numerical value in “Quotes”, indicates the bomb will not go off if the time runs out.
You’re going to need the skips in order to end the game, so use them carefully, there are many questions that can’t be skipped.
- Four (holes in the words “A Polo”, 1 in A and 3 in Polo)
- No, but a tin can (A wordplay: A match can’t box but a tin can.)
- K.O (Its O.K backwards)
- Click the words in the question. “THE ANSWER”
- Right click, move around the screen, move straight to the destination point and then release it.
- Shallots (Because Shallots are the roots of onion)
- An elephant (it’s referring to life)
- Find the green tick with “Yes!” (under “Search!”)
- Top right ‘THAT ONE’
- Dentures (Working as”Chews Food”)
+ 1 Skip
- n (it’s the second letter after “December”)
- The dot above ‘ i ‘ (It’s the smallest dot)
- F’TAANG (does sound like a bell)
- Torch (lighter as in brighter)
- Type ‘Horse’ on the on-screen keyboard
- H (7th letter of “the alphabet”)
- The question number (result of the subtraction)
- Hammer (MC Hammer reference: “Hammer Time!”)
- Blue, Orange, Green, Green, Yellow (Name of Character BOGGY)
- Seal! (Seal the deal)
+ 1 Skip
- Top left option box
- +1 Skip (skip to the next question)
- BRAN (You have to name the file)
- “Click the ‘V’ in lives” (If you hover over the color box, you will get the message)
- Shoe Polish (silver can be used to kill werewolves)
- Arsefacey (the rest of the places exist in the UK)
? (27.): GO TO 28
- Abundance (“A bun dance”)
- Egg Mayonnaise (Splapp thinks that way)
- Cross through the tunnel
- Woof. Woof. Woof. (number of times Dog barks)
- Babycham and Human Faeces ( Babycham = “sham”, “faeces” = poo )
- 7 (7 letters in word “HIS HAND”)
- Move cursor away from the screen for a few seconds
- Wait 5 seconds, now click the green smiling button.
+ 1 Skip
- A walk (because a fly can’t fly without wings)
- Any answer is correct.
- Mary Rose
- Cylindrical Adventures
- Cross over the maze.
- AFRO (it’s not called “afro”)
- The 42nd Answer, last row second answer
- Tom Cruise
- Click the dot on the nailed puzzle
- WRONG (top right option box)
- OMGF U KILLS SONIKKU U BASTUD (one of the comments to Splapp’s “Sonic Breaks his Neck”)
- Find the red button with arrow
- SNAAAAKE! (From Metal Gear Solid)
- O.K. (remember both codes)
- Continuously click the Spatuloon and the Phlovomyte until the Spatuloon wins
- Click the third batch of leaves, that belongs to a carrot
- …but pa might not. (“ma might”)
- No, about 20cm off the ground (She hang high)
- A games console for wholemeal biscuits (10)
+ 1 Skip
- Using the cursor, press the buttons in this order: Blue, red, blue, yellow
- Erm… one? (Count Dracula)
- Shepherd’s Pie (one made out of shepherds.)
- Repeatedly click the Shoop da Whoop face until it destroys the bomb. (10)
- Answer this honestly: ”no” if you didn’t get it first time you got here since opening the Flash, or “yes” if it happened first time.
- Thumbs up icon “(Y)”
- Tasteless white filth (Developer’s opinion on Chicken McNuggets)
- Egg > 28 (completely random answer)
- Click the word “LARGEST”
- The ‘!’ at the end of the words ‘the world’ (10)
- A big hairy arsonist (picture is a “bum on IST”)
- Stroke Chris the cat with your mouse until filling the bar; he’ll make an odd “meow” before you move on.
- LOL, 69
- Using its anus (as what makes the dawg smells bad)
- Click on the option box when it turns green!
- Click on the light switch, located near the left edge of the screen; you will be presented with a funny picture of a lemur before moving on.
- Top right ‘?’ (the one that matches the one in the task)
- No one knows that
75. After the bomb lit up, click the escape arrow quickly (it will appear under the question number; if you fail, it’s an instant Game Over) (1)
+ 1 Skip
- Sugar, honey, honey (reference to the song “Sugar Sugar” from “the bee movie”)
- Question 77 (the question is talking about itself)
- Press the U in the question ‘what do yoU mean? (10)
- Filthy Romanians
- move your arrow up and down the pole, and after the light hit it, click on the green arrow that is appeared on the right.
- Click to cut all 10 toenails (Be Quick) (6)
- National Dyslexic Association (it’s a joke)
- Only touch the shooting star, avoiding other objects. you should grab the Skips.
- I loved it! (Random one)
- The Prince
- The dot after ’87’ (it’s hidden; therefore, it’s what is missing from this question)
- Repeatedly click until Eggman snaps Sonic’s leg (10)
- Blindness (Possibility)
- Nonce (10)
- Hover under the third hole in the paper on the left side; it will start to ripping. Move all the way across to rip the paper in half. (5)
- Click the numbered heads in descending order (‘194′, ’27’, ’26’, ’14’, ‘9’, ‘3’, ‘2.5’, ‘1’, ‘0.4’). Do it slowly
- Move the bomb away from it and press “Go!” (10)
- It’s a dud bomb, don’t do anything or it will go off.(“10”)
- Move your cursor away from the screen, then click the red button after the cat leaves (Cat like mice)
- A right mess (10)
- 10+ times! (that’s random) (10)
- Click the words “Blue, red, blue, yellow”, ignoring the colors. (10)
- When the traffic light turns green, click the sign next to it (10)
- Two (there are two holes in two Polo mints)
The answers to Epic 10
- Type ‘Chihuahua’ on the on-screen keyboard (10)
- Touch all of the circles by hovering your mouse over them and avoid the boxes. One section has no dot and just one box; wait for the box to vanish.
- Using your hidden pointer, look for Dennis Square Tomato, who’s disappeared too. Cheat: if you click it twice, you’ll skip Question 104. (10)
- Large yellow sad moon Cheat: like the previous one, if you click it twice you will skip the next question. (10)
- Spell “BANANA” using Alphabets from other fruits (10)
- Follow that path, then click on the arrow that will appear in the end
- When you place your pointer on any of the given answers, a fake Game Over screen will show up. Don’t do anything. Just wait and it will disappear, otherwise it will be a Game over.
- Type “4 8 15 16 23 42” (form question 50)(11)
- Continuously click Spider monkey until he craps out an arrow. Click on the arrow to move on to net question (10)
- Use all of your Skips by clicking on them; if you don’t have all seven of them when getting here, it’s Game Over. (10)